We have mastered the water element and built one of the most modern wellness centres in the Czech Republic on a generous floor area of 400m2. Here you will find everything that you need for perfect relaxation and regeneration. The Finnish sauna, herbal and steam bath, experience showers and whirlpool and bar are all decorated in an original design. Come visit us to get in the right mood and do something for your health.
A traditional Nordic form of relaxation that activates the metabolism, releases tired muscles, calms your brain and flushes harmful substances out of the body. The principle is based on the alternation of extreme temperatures near 90 °C with a cooling in a cold water pool at roughly 12 °C. The cycle is repeated 2 to 3 times. Regular visits to the sauna boost your immune system, increase your resistance to respiratory diseases and flush many harmful substances from your body.
- – Regular saunas strengthen your immune system.
- – Flush dangerous toxins from your body.
- – Increase blood circulation in your skin and muscles.
- – A Finnish sauna is a great way to prevent allergies and respiratory diseases.
- – Helps relieve stress, migraines and depression.
Your breathing problems can all be steamed away. Compared to a Finnish sauna, the air temperature is "just" around 45 °C, but the humidity is up to 90%. This means that your body warms up more slowly, but more intensely. To improve the experience, we enrich the steam with aromatic natural essences that nicely help with your relaxation. The effect of the bath can be further increased by cooling down in the pool.
- – A steam bath relaxes your breathing apparatus and stimulates blood circulation.
- – Relaxes psychological and muscle tension.
- – Cleans the skin and helps with weight loss.
- – More gentle to your organism than a Finnish sauna.
Breathe in, breathe out. That's how easy it is to free your airways in a herbal sauna. Steam with an herbal aroma will take you far away from the hustle and bustle of your everyday life. You will feel its positive effects even on your skin and hair.
- – Medicinal herb essences free your airways.
- – The radiant heat helps flush toxins out of your body.
- – The bath is also great for your skin and hair.
Whirlpool And bar
Wash stress away in a hydromassage whirlpool with a bar. Water jets and air bubbles gently massage the muscles and strengthen your cardiovascular system. The time spent in the pool can be further improved with a refreshing drink from the bar.
- – The whirlpool brings relief to tired and strained muscles.
- – The water temperature is a pleasant 35 °C.
- – Relaxation can be improved by refreshments from the bar.
- – Whirlpool acts positively in balancing your blood pressure.
After a sauna, it's necessary to wash away impurities and toxins. Our experience showers, where you can adjust both the intensity and water temperature, are a great way to do that. You can choose between alternating hot and cold water, a rainstorm, a tropical downpour or icy fog.
- – Various shower modes.
- – Adjustable temperature.
- – A great way to cool down after a sauna without huge temperature shocks.
12 °C is exactly what you need after a hot sauna. Water in the pool rapidly cools you down, constricts your capillaries and helps eliminate toxins from your body faster. It also improves blood supply to your muscles, refreshes your body and boosts your immunity.
- – Cools you down after a hot sauna.
- – Helps eliminate toxins from your body.
- – Improves blood flow in your muscles and internal organs.
A cooling pool for the brave. A pool full of crushed ice boosts your metabolism and reduces the risk of hardening of the arteries.
- – Something for the brave.
- – Activates your metabolism and strengthens immunity.
- – Improve blood supply to your muscles and help your blood vessels.
A sauna has its rules, and cooling down must be followed by rest. The rest period should be as long as the stay in the sauna. Dimmed lights and soothing music will help you relax. You can lie down on a deck chair or on a heated bench. Your idle time can be further improved with coffee, a light dessert or a refreshing drink.
- – The cosy atmosphere of the rest area will help you relax.
- – Comfortable deck chairs and heated benches will get you in the mood for the next treatments.
- – You can improve your relaxation experience with refreshments from the wellness bar.